Medication Error Lawyers Accepting clients who have been injured by a pharmacy medication error.
Medication errors are dangerous and cause serious injury or even death.If you or a family member have been injured due to a medication error:
- Don’t delay get emergency care immediately
- Contact your doctor or 911
- Make sure to have an itemization of all medications which you are currently and medication which given to you in error
- Do not throw away any of the prescriptions, medications, bottling or labels that were given to you.
- Seek the advice of an experienced medication error lawyer
Examples of Pharmacy errors Include:
- Filling the prescription with the wrong dosage
- Filling the prescription with the wrong medication
- Providing the wrong usage directions
- Allowing a technician to perform the work of a pharmacist
- Labeling errors
- Failure to check for potential drug interactions
- Failure to adequately counsel the patient
Many pharmacy errors result in serious injuries and large amounts of damages such as medical bills, pain and suffering and wrongful death. You must consult with a lawyer to protect you and your families legal rights.