Truck Accidents in Florida Fatal Truck Accident Lawyers, Wrongful Death
Truck accidents can be fatal. The result of the impact between an 18 wheel truck moving at high speeds and a smaller vehicle can be devastating and very often result in a death of multiple deaths.
Florida Truck Accident Wrongful Death Lawyers
When a truck collides with a passenger car, the resulting injuries can be catastrophic. Because of the size, weight and impact of trucks, very often truck accidents result in serious injuries and death. When someone is killed in a truck accident, the victim's family is devastated and it is hard to even think of financial compensation for your tremendous loss. A skilled Florida fatal truck accident attorney can help you and your family understand they steps that must be taken legally to protect your rights.
Truck Accident Wrongful Death
A truck accident wrongful death occurs when the truck driver's negligence caused or contributed to the collision. If the at-fault party is the truck driver, their insurance company, and the employer can be held responsible for the loss of life and your loss.
What May Result in a Fatal Accident With Negligence and Liability?
Negligent acts that can result in a wrongful death include:
- Exceeding the speed limit
- Changing lanes without first looking for vehicles in the truck's blind spots
- Failing to inspect the vehicle's tires
- Failing to inspect brakes before getting on the road
- Improperly loading the trailer, resulting in dangerous conditions
- A Trucker driving under the influence
- Driving distracted by using the phone, using the GPS system, reading, or eating
- Truck Driver fatigue
- Driving for long hours without any rest
- Running through red lights and
- Running stop signs
- Recless passing in inclement weathe conditions
- Turning without yielding to oncoming traffic
- Failing to have proper signage, lights, and reflective tape on the truck
- Reckless driving or overloading, which could cause truck jackknifing
- Runaway trailer accident due to unsecured loads or trailers
If you have lost a loved one in a truck accident call for an experienced, concerned and understanding truck accident lawyer
Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Palm Beach County