Florida Car Accident Lawyers Fighting For Your Rights
Car Accident Lawyers – Protecting the Injured People Since 1996!
Lawyers anyplace in Florida are ready to help you 24hrs, 7 days.
What Should I Do After A Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Orlando, Tampa or Ft Myers Car Accident?
If you were in a car accident, you should consult with a car accident attorney to protect your rights. There are also certain steps you can take at the scene of the car crash: By staying calm, not admitting guilt at the auto accident scene, and cooperating with the police, you give yourself a much better chance of getting paid for any damages you may have suffered due to the car accident.
- Move your vehicle out of traffic if it is safe to do so. Warn others motorists of the car crash by turning on your vehicle’s hazard lights.
- Check on the condition of other drivers and passengers involved. If anyone requires immediate medical attention, call an ambulance.
- Exchange names, addresses, driver’s license, and insurance information with all involved in the automobile accident.
- Contact local law enforcement to have a police report prepared.
- Do not make or sign an admission of guilt or responsibility for the car accident until you have received professional legal advice from a car accident lawyer from Injury Lawyers Network USA.
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible after the accident and report the incident.
- If you have a camera or a cell phone that can take pictures, photograph the scene before the vehicles are moved as well as any damage to your car. This evidence may come in handy in your personal injury lawsuit.
Call 24 hrs, 7 days for an experienced car accident lawyer, auto accident attorney, or personal injury law firm.
Call with confidence you will be connected to an attorneywith decades of experience with all motor vehicle accidents including: 18 wheel truck, motorcycle, bicycle, bus, train, and car accident lawyers. Our attorneys also have vast experience in major pile up car accidents and serious car crashes.
This accident team knows that injuries from car accidents can result in death or severe injuries that could require a lifetime of expensive medical care. These collisions can cause catastrophic brain and spinal cord injuries, as well as broken bones and internal injuries. You should consult an experienced car accident lawyer to fight for the money damages you deserve.
call now, we are here to help you